At McLean & Dickey we are continuing to evolve our business practices as we make our way through these uncertain times. Our number one priority remains the safety of you and our team. Things may look a little different around the office and our protocols have changed, but the McLean & Dickey commitment to assessing, advising, and advocating on behalf of our clients and community remains unwavering.
As of September 8, 2020, our office will be re-open to the public by appointment only. Our office is going above and beyond to follow the Government of Ontario’s health and safety guidelines by setting clear in-office protocols to ensure that we are keeping everyone safe.
What to expect as we re-open:
- Client services delivered in the office will be by appointment only. Please call 705-325-4461 to schedule an appointment.
- Visitors will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the office.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment, and office set-up will be arranged to maintain social distancing.
On the day of your appointment, please note that:
- You will be admitted by a team member into the office only at the exact time of your appointment. Please wait in your car until your appointed time if you arrive early.
- You are expected to have your face mask in place prior to being admitted into the office.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands (sanitizer will be provided) upon arriving and upon leaving.
- You will be asked to sign-in, complete a health questionnaire and confirm your contact information upon arrival.
- If you choose to not adhere to any of the above requirements, you will not be admitted into our office and/or will be asked to leave. Again, our number priority remains the safety of your and our team.
Although our office is opening to the public by appointment only, we are able to service all your needs via the telephone and/or email. We continue to want to limit face to face interaction where possible.
All of us at McLean & Dickey Insurance are committed to providing our community with the best possible service, with full availability by phone and by email. Our team will continue to move forward with an abundance of caution as we emphasize the safety of you and our staff. We are doing our part to protect our community and avoid a second lock down. As the situation evolves, we will continue to update our policies and procedures as needed.
If you would like to discuss your policy, your payment schedule, or changes to your coverage needs, we invite you to call us and speak to one of our team members at 705-325-4461. We are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.